Released Magento updates prevent data from being tampered with and leaked
Take care of Magento protection – yesterday, February 27, Magento developers released updates that enhance the security and functionality of the Magento Open Source platform.
Updates were released for all Magento versions:
- Magento Open Source 2.2.3
- Magento Open Source 2.1.12
- Magento Open Source 2.0.18
- Magento Open Source 184.108.40.206
The release of SUPEE-10570 for older versions of Magento 1.x was also released.
Updates consist of almost 50 changes that improve Magento platform security and help protect against:
- cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
- illegal data leaks administrator remote code execution vulnerability
- Updates also support USPS recent API changes. In addition, Magento Open Source 2.2.3 has an improved user rights management system that has the ability to manage content cache access (permissions) separately.
For anyone using Magento, we recommend that you do so immediately and install updates.
You can download the latest versions of Magento Open Source from here.
Magento creator articles related to this topic:
Details of specific Magento Open Source versions updates:
Interested? Let's discuss your project
Call us or write us an email and we will arrange a meeting, during which we will discuss your project and our ideas for you.