Magento 2 SEB billing module
SEB’s billing module is for the Magento 2 content management system. The module adds SEB’s payment method – the buyer can pay for goods and services using SEB’s electronic application system. The entire payment process is performed on SEB Bank’s server. The full functionality of the module is controlled by the admin panel.
- Possibility to enable/disable the SEB payment method.
- Ability to specify the desired payment method name.
- Ability to set the desired language.
- Possibility to set a CMS page to which the buyer will be redirected if the payment fails.
- Possibility to add a payment method logo.
- Possibility to enable/disable automatic change of order status.
- By choosing the payment method of SEB, the buyer can pay for the goods and services using the SEB electronic application system.
- The billing process starts immediately after the order confirmation.
- The full functionality of the module is controlled by the admin panel.
- The module requires a Bank Link agreement with SEB. More information here.
- Payment method settings require the vendor ID provided in the agreement with the bank.
- The settings must include bank certificate and private key files.
- The bank account number must be provided in the settings.
- You get the module right after the purchase, and it takes less than an hour to install it.
- Added user guide.
- If necessary, we will arrange for you to install the module (an additional fee applies).
Payments are made on the SEB server. The SEB Bank Link module only sends and receives order data from the SEB server.
Magento 2 The SEB Bank Link module does not ask the buyer to provide bank login information. The entire payment process is performed on the SEB server.
Platform: Magento 2.2.
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge, Opera.