Magento 2 Swedbank billing module
The Swedbank billing module is for Magento 2 content management system. The module adds Swedbank payment method – buyer can pay for goods and services using Swedbank electronic application system. The entire payment process is performed on the Swedbank server. The full functionality of the module is controlled by the admin panel.
- Possibility to enable/disable the Swedbank payment method.
- Ability to specify the desired payment method name.
- Ability to set the desired language.
- Possibility to set a CMS page to which the buyer will be redirected if the payment fails.
- Possibility to add a payment method logo.
- Possibility to enable/disable automatic change of order status.
- By choosing Swedbank’s payment method, the buyer can pay for goods and services using Swedbank’s electronic application system.
- The billing process starts immediately after order confirmation
- The full functionality of the module is controlled by the admin panel.
- The module requires Bank Link agreement with Swedbank. More information here.
- Payment method settings require the vendor ID provided in the agreement with the bank.
- The settings must include bank certificate and private key files.
- You get the module right after the purchase, and it takes less than an hour to install it
- Added user guide.
- If necessary, we will arrange for you to install the module (an additional fee applies).
Payments are made on the Swedbank server. The Swedbank Bank Link module only sends and receives data from the Swedbank server order.
Magento 2 The Swedbank Bank Link module does not ask the buyer to provide bank login information. The entire payment process is performed on the Swedbank server.