About Magento 2
Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform written in PHP. The software was originally developed by US private company headquartered in Culver City, California. The company is called Varien, Inc. The software was developed with assistance from volunteers. Magento 2 is the latest upgrade of its first version – Magento. Lots of success factors were Inherited by Magento.
Magento 2 also present modern technologies and structure, as well as modified directory structure but more simplified customization. Right now Magento 2 and Magento 1 are both existing at the same time.
Benefits of Magento 2
- Improved performance and scalability
- Newest integrations
- More manageable admin interface
- Automated email marketing
- Using newer coding standards
Why you should move to Magento 2?
- Powered by an entirely new, next-generation architecture, Magento 2 provides unparalleled flexibility. Your eCommerce website will be much more beautiful.
- Magento 2 empowers all store merchants with Enhanced speed and so does productivity. Featuring over 50% faster page load speeds across catalog and checkout pages. Performance lies at the heart to enhance the customer experience and improve conversion rates.
- Magento 2 offers more secured payments. Security is one of the key elements to your project success. That is the main reason why you should think about upgrading to Magento 2.
- Not only the front end UX is good, but the Admin Panel of Magento 2 can also be described by one word: “amazing”. Even non-technical store owners manage Magento 2 easily with the help of lots of new features.
- Engaging Shopping Experiences. Central to the platform is an engaging, seamless and personalized customer experience across any device.
- Moreover, Magento, just like Magento 2, has easy maintenance and update, which bring the unsurpassed flexibility.
Interested? Let's discuss your project
Call us or write us an email and we will arrange a meeting, during which we will discuss your project and our ideas for you.