IT Project Manager
CREATION is a dynamic software development company with a vision to bring all business online. For the past 15 years, we have been specializing in building e-commerce projects, long-lasting business tools and web applications. With a dedicated team of around 20 passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to make business app development a profitable and creative growth experience for our partners. What sets us apart is our commitment to building enduring relationships with our clients, supporting them and growing together.
At CREATION we believe in ownership-based accountability, focus on delivering excellence, a partnership that stems from trust and honesty and a growth mindset. Our values determine who we are and push us to continuously level up professionally and enhance our teamwork.
We’re on the lookout for an IT Project Manager who shares our Mission and can personally influence our internal & external dynamics and relationships. Your experience in IT project management and skills will contribute to our journey towards excellence.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Manage our new and existing e-commerce and custom business IT projects efficiently by setting priorities, planning, and assessing risks and opportunities.
- Assist our clients in clarifying their needs and goals by converting them into technical requirements and stories.
- Plan and formulate actionable technical tasks for developers and other team members.
- Track the team’s progress in executing plans and compile reports for clients.
- Maintain regular communication with the product, e-commerce, and IT managers of clients.
Here’s what we’re also looking for in our ideal candidate:
- IT project management experience with ability to convert business requirements into technical specification
- Understanding and knowledge of web development processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Dedication to quality assurance practices to provide top-tier service quality to clients.
- Effective communication skills with clients and team members communication Lithuanian and English.
- An eagerness to learn and grow in a dynamic and evolving business environment.
As a software development house, we provide services to our customers and partners. Therefore, we highly value your experience in managing IT projects for external customers.
What we offer:
- A work culture that is driven by a growth mindset and motivated by challenges.
- Flexible working hours with extra days off at the end of the year.
- Office perks, group activities, and organization-wide entertainment.
- Hybrid work model that allows working from home up to three days a week.
- Salary ranges from €2000 to €3000 gross/month, with the actual range depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
If, after reading this job offer, you feel that it resonates with you, let’s talk. We are looking forward to discussing these details further during our initial meeting!
Please use this link to apply: https://form.asana.com/?k=U-l2V9_cUJ9IGgcWhK3xtg&d=519483587971472
Interested? Let's discuss your project
Call us or write us an email and we will arrange a meeting, during which we will discuss your project and our ideas for you.