Technical Support Engineer – IT, PANEVEZYS
WiseXML.com is a product feed automation and catalog management tool, which specializes in monitoring, integrating, and updating product data from multiple sources to multiple destinations. We are looking for passionate and dedicated person to join our growing WiseXML team in Panevezys.
In this position you will:
- Assist customers in solving technical problems related to product features, usability and product performance, including participation in all aspects of pre-sale, customer onboarding/development and diagnosing/resolving technical issues.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation about customer support cases, problem-solving, email communication, and knowledge base articles for customers and internal use.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Support your teammates and colleagues with constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- IT knowledge and general understanding.
- Experience in technical roles or IT sector.
- Problem solving mind-set and superior troubleshooting, multitasking skills.
- Strong level of English language (both written and spoken).
- Strong customer focus and ability to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of web-based technologies is a big plus (HTML, XML, JSON, CSV etc.).
- Experience using Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce etc.).
- Opportunity to work with a rapidly growing project.
- An informal and pleasant working environment in a growing company.
- Freedom to create an impact on the team, product and the company.
- Internal and external trainings (budget).
- Team building, trips and company events.
We offer a monthly base salary from 800€ to 1800€ (before taxes), which depends on your experience plus annual bonuses, depending on your and company results.
Send us a letter with your resume to email@example.com and tell us a bit more about yourself, as well as your experience in the field.