Medior / Senior PHP developer
WiseXML.com is a product feed automation and catalog management tool, which specializes in monitoring, integrating, and updating product data from multiple sources to multiple destinations. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated person to join our growing WiseXML team in Vilnius, Panevėžys or remote.
Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership.
We have the freedom to create, explore and innovate!
Your New ideas and projects are always welcomed!
- Solve business problems through technology;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and identify solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation;
- Write tests for your code;
- Be the role model for your colleagues;
- Experience working with PHP;
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with PHP web frameworks (preferably Symfony);
- Experience using Git;
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (S.O.L.I.D principals);
- Great communication and time management skills;
- Sense of ownership and attention to detail;
- Learning opportunities and professional growth;
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on products and business;
- Be part of digital transformation;
- Possibility to part-time work remotely;
- Convenient office locations in Vilnius and Panevėžys;
- Flexible working hours and training budget;
- Office perks, frequent team building and company events;
We are waiting for your CV by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Briefly tell us about yourself and your experience as a PHP developer.