We are looking for a junior-mid level front-end, back-end, or full-stack developer who could join our e-commerce team in Vilnius or Panevėžys.
Main responsibilities include working on Lithuanian and international e-commerce projects that operate with Magento TVS.
Knowledge of Magento TVS and PHP Symfony frameworks would be a significant advantage, but if you need to acquire or strengthen your skills, we will provide assistance.
The work is in the office in Vilnius or Panevėžys on a full-time basis with the possibility of working partially remotely (3+2).
In this position, you will:
- Determine the technology for implementing functionalities.
- Develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify obstacles and errors and find solutions to these problems.
- Contribute to code quality, organization, and automation.
- Write automated tests.
- Serve as an example to your colleagues.
The salary will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience offered for this position is in the range of €1300 to €2300 per month before taxes (bruto).
Are you interested?
Please send us an email along with your resume to email@example.com and share more about yourself and your experience.”