WEB Project Manager
We invite you to join our team.
We are looking for a WEB Project Manager to join our e-commerce Magento2 project development team. The position is based in Panevėžys or Vilnius with the possibility of remote work (3+2).
- Communication with clients and the team;
- Assessment of client needs, analysis, and task formulation;
- Organizing work, resource management, and seeking solutions;
- Active participation in project and task planning, execution, and agreement implementation.
- Perfect if you should have an active experience in WEB project development and management;
- Knowledge and understanding of information technology and how internet technologies work;
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages;
- Creativity – you’ll approach daily tasks creatively;
- Attention to detail and responsibility;
- Initiative and motivation.
If you lack the required experience or skills, feel free contact us. We can find a way to help you grow.
- Experience working with Magento 2, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, or other e-commerce platforms;
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) or equivalent project management methodologies, practical application experience;
- UI design experience and User Experience (UX) knowledge;
- Basic programming language skills like HTML/CSS;
- Higher education in IT.
- Good working conditions;
- Opportunities for professional development (external and internal training);
- Work on interesting international projects;
- Freedom for ideas and creativity;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility of remote work.
€1500-€2500 per month before taxes.
Salary depends on competencies. Opportunities for growth and career advancement are provided.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Interested? Let's discuss your project
Call us or write us an email and we will arrange a meeting, during which we will discuss your project and our ideas for you.